Celebrate the Month of May!
May’s Fun Facts
- In 1961 a new house cost $12,550.00
- Alaska Is Simultaneously the Most Northern, Western, and Eastern State in the U.S.
- May of 1961 JFK signed the Fair Labor Standards Act Amendment raising minimum wage to $1.15 per hour.
- Average temperature in Prescott in May is high 76 and low 45
- Sugar was first added to chewing gum in 1869…by a dentist
Things To Do In Prescott
Curious What Has Sold in Your Neighborhood?
The Real Estate market is ever changing! I can help you make sense out of the changes, market trends, and give you tips to sell your home quick and for more money!
I am here to help!
When it comes to real estate values, two of the most common questions are “what is my house worth?” and “what did my neighbor’s house sell for?”.
The real estate market is always changing and home values shift based on prices of recently sold homes, current real estate inventory, and other factors. When you’re concerned about your home value being a “nosy neighbor” is not necessarily a bad thing. In fact, it’s helpful to know what has recently sold in your neighborhood. As a local real estate agent in Prescott, I can help!
Request your personalized Neighborhood Sold Report Here.