This month brings us SUMMER!!! And hopefully we get to say GOODBYE WIND! I hope you all had a super May. Memorial Day was a time to remember all those who gave their life so that we could have the freedom we have in this amazing country. Thank you to all our Vets who so bravely serve for our freedom.
June is a month for Graduations. Congratulations to all you grads. Whether you are advancing a year, completing high school or a college grad, it is an exciting time to celebrate your accomplishment.
During this time when families travel and get together for graduation parties, remember to get out and enjoy our amazing town, downtown Prescott is not only historic, but it is fun!!! Every weekend there is something going on in the courthouse square of “everybody’s home town”. Visit my website at TheresadeSoto.com for a community connection. There you will find a links to the Chamber of Commerce, places to stay in Prescott and Prescott Valley, places of worship, and updated information on the Real Estate Market. Hey parents, what a great graduation gift……..buy your grads a home!!!!
The month of leaves and roses,
When pleasant sights salute the eyes,
And pleasant scents the noses.”
–Nathaniel Parker Willis
Fun Facts About The Month of June
- Gems for June are the Pearl, Alexandrite, and Moonstone
- The rose is the flower for the month of June.
- National Yo-Yo Day was established as June 6th in honor of the birthday of Donald F. Duncan S
- The worlds largest Yo-Yo weighs 256 pounds, and is on display at the National Yo-Yo museum.
- June 27, 1859 – The song “Happy Birthday to You” was first sung.
- June 22, 1847 – Doughnuts are created.
- June 17, 1885 – The Statute of Liberty arrives in New York City.
- June 10, 1752 – Benjamin Franklin flies a kite in a lightning storm and discovers electricity.
- June 6, 1933 – The first drive-in theater opened in Camden, New Jersey.
Summer Means Relocating for Many Families
- Homes For Sale in Prescott
- Homes For Sale in Prescott Valley
- Homes For Sale in Chino Valley
- Homes For Sale in Dewey-Humboldt
Remember that I can help with all your Real Estate needs. Whether buying new home or selling your current home…..or both! (928) 606-8360